Thursday, December 27, 2018

Iguana tell you something... WE'RE BACK

Hello, readers!

After an incredibly long hiatus, I believe it's time to return to my blogging days as Gecko Girl. My last post was in 2012, and it is now the end of 2018. Even though many years have passed, I still own 2 leopard geckos, Tarzania and Little Guy, and my love for the species has not waned. Tarzania bears much resemblance to Rosebud, my first and most beloved leopard gecko.

More good news- Benji, one of my brothers, is now 11 years old, and has a passion for reptiles! We were researching herpetology when I remembered this blog and suggested he and I start writing on it again. You can thank him for the resumption of reptilian articles, which we will both be writing.

So readers, thank you for being patient all these years. I hope you find the blog to be the same quality (or better) as before!

Best, 

Gecko Girl,
and as I'm pleased to introduce,
Benji

1 comment:

  1. So glad this blog is back online! I've been waiting for it!

    ReplyDelete